The dual axis solar tracker (Model No.: V-SOL-2A2P) is an all-weather positioning platform used to point specialized instruments/sensors at the sun's movement across the sky. It is fully automatic and does not require a computer or software installation to control the tracking of Sun movement. The integrated GPS receiver automatically configures location and time data. An RS-232 port allows for software upgrades. The high- efficiency gear drive system requires no maintenance. The tough and distinctive cast aluminum housing has an integrated tripod stand with leveling feet. A side plate with mountings for a pyrheliometer is included as standard and a second side mounted plate can be fitted for an additional pyrheliometer.
- Pointing Accuracy +/-0.1°
- Resolution 0.01°
- Transmission Stepper motor Gear driven
- Torque 30Nm
- Payload Capacity 30kg
- Max. Angular Velocity 2.5º /s
- Azimuth Rotation 540°
- Zenith Rotation -90° to +90°
- Over Rotation Protect Optical Sensor along with internal mechanical stoppers
- Power Requirements 12V/4A (Max)
- Methodology the system has a GPS (Global Positioning System) to acquire
- (Microcontroller and GPS data i.e. Latitude, Longitude, altitude and exact GMT time. The based control) movement of the sun tracker is controlled by stand alone 16 Bit
- low power MCU system (using GPS data) only. High sensitivity external antenna -159db, Low noise LNA & SAW band pass filter. There is no such dependency on a PC, laptop, palmtop or any other computer or data logger, after initial configuration, for unattended continuous tracking of the Sun.
India Address: B-1/6128, Dev Nagar, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, 110005, India