Digital Rain Gauge With In Built Data Logger
The 8" diameter collector meets specifications for statistical accuracy. This Event logger connects to most standard tipping-bucket rain gauges and records rainfall times, and duration as well as momentary contact events and temperature. Because event data is stored when it happens, memory is efficiently used. The data logger features a 32,000 event memory and an event/measurement memory of 32,000 events and measurements. Data can be viewed in inches or millimeters. Tips are logged with time-stamps to gauge rainfall intensity, and the lockout feature eliminates false readings from tipping-bucket bounce.
Owing to onboard USB connector no external devices are required downloading data & configuration for data logger operation. Event type: relay contact closure or rain gauge tips.
- Operating temperature: -20Â°C to 70Â°C.
- Time accuracy: Â±1 minute per month at 25Â°C.
- Power: CR-2032 3V lithium battery.
- Battery life: one year typical use.
- Sensor: Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge With Read Switch
- Resolution and Accuracy: 0.20 mm with 5% up to 100mm / hour
- Catch Area: 330 cm2 collector
- Launching / Data Retrieval: through USB Port of PC / LAPTOP
- Will Records Temperature and Rain fall Data
- Data will display in Tabular form in MS-Excel
India Address: B-1/6128, Dev Nagar, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, 110005, India