Automatic Weather Station
Kaizen Imperial is an organization that manufactures and supplies premium grade Automatic Weather Station. These products are used to transmit meteorological information and for measuring biometric pressure, ambient temperature, wind velocity & direction, humidity etc. With engineering know-how and modern infrastructural set-up, we fabricate these innovative weather station that consist technologically advanced thermometer, barometer and different sensors so as to efficiently respond to varying meteorological factors. We design a comprehensive series of Automatic Weather Station ranging from simple analog technology to automatic topology, that has revolutionized the geo spatial data collection.
These find wide applications in meteorological research, environmental impact studies, waste management, weather department and civil & defense sectors. Offered with aluminum tripod and easy to use connectors, these are light in weight and easy to set up. These are perfect to use on uneven terrains due to their adjustable legs.
Some Valuable Features:
- The weather station is well known for it's professional weather monitoring.
- It's best features are rugged construction, accurate measurement, less power consumption and operation over a wide temperature range.
- This standard product has an inbuilt weatherproof enclosure that has power supply and data logger.
- It also has a tripod stand, solar panel along with a basic assortment of sensors for Air Temperature, Rainfall, Relative Humidity, Wind Direction and Wind Speed.
- Compact modular design
- Can be assembled and dismantle at any location
- Require low floor space for installation
- Withstand harsh weather conditions
- Routine daily maintenance chores (eg. emptying the rain gauge) are done automatically
- Support various programming, data retrieval, and data display options
- Can be expanded by adding new sensors to existing AWS
- It also provides complete value for money
The Product is able to continuously monitor / record the data, as it has an integrated "data shuttle". This is a pocked-sized device which is useful for downloading and transporting the recorded data to a personal computer. This device is connected to a PC, where it readouts and shows the data with the help of the turnkey software.
The weather station has user-friendly interface and is ideal for Windows Operating System, wherein you can see all the collected data, which by default is saved in the format of Microsoft's Excel.
The main power source for these automatic weather station is solar energy, which is generally utilized through one or more solar panels with a regulator and rechargeable batteries. The installation angle of these panels may differ from place to place but these should never be mounted at 5 degree angle. These weather stations are equipped with sleek and tough outdoor Integrated Sensor Suite and a user friendly console or weather envoy. Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) collects the outside weather data and sends it to a weather console via GSM technology or low-power- radio connection. The weather console has a LCD back lit, 3 by 4.375 inch LCD screen, night viewing key pad etc.
India Address: B-1/6128, Dev Nagar, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, 110005, India